Friday, July 30, 2004

sunny smiles
blushing balls.


dont feel like blogging
but i should anyways.
school was damn slack today..
which leads to my current state.
went j8 after school with kiat+rol.
yes you heard it right..
havent been to j8 since like..i dont know.
yonks.
ate at pastamania and walked around.
j8 has changed TREMENDOUSLY!
i knw i sound like a cavewoman but really.
haha and we went into these weird shops with comic books+vcds on one piece
couldnt believe my eyes.
haha.
took 156 home
and i was SO thinking about stepo pepo all the way back.
in sec2, when i still had a life, we'd always take 156 back together after town or whatever and talk sososo much.
reminisce :(
been thinking a lot recently.
(about things thatre not related to brain cells murderers like additional mathematics or physics, thank you very much)
i hope i do stop being oh so EMO-TIONAL.

prelim oral results were like a total letdown.
dont know the exact marks cos ms jacob was determinded to abide by the rules and keep us in the dark.
but i know the gauge
and it sucks la.
no shit.
you'd think its just oral..how hard can it be right?
but everyone's grades are hovering over the same marks i think.
so.

sigh.
whatever.
and im fucking demoralised by the amath papers.
>:(

omg d'you know phoebe from friends is 41 years old??!
gosh.
she acts like shes 3.

anyway.
sidetracked.
7 tests next week.
trying to survive down here..
and our DEAR school aint helping.
just shoot me and let me curl up and die..

but nvm.
there's always thursday to look forward to :)
GRINS LIKE AN IDIOT.

maroon 5's she will be loved is so good.

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain, oh
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved